Patricia Miller is a litigation associate in the firm’s Regina office. Patricia’s practice focuses primarily on family law, including alternative dispute resolution methods.
Patricia handles all types of family law matters, including divorce, family maintenance, child and spousal support, division of property, parenting and decision-making. Patricia’s family law practice also includes alternative dispute resolution methods including mediation and collaborative law.
Patricia is a Qualified Mediator, having been certified by the ADR Institute of Canada. She is also a Family Mediator recognized by Section 44.01 of The Queen’s Bench Act, 1998 in Saskatchewan.
- Saskatchewan, 2015
- Juris Doctor (Second Class Honours Division B), Bond University, 2014
- Bachelor of Commerce (Distinction), University of Saskatchewan, 2012
- Canadian Bar Association
- Law Society of Saskatchewan
- Regina Bar Association
- ADR Institute of Canada
- ADR Institute of Saskatchewan
- Collaborative Professionals of Saskatchewan
- Collaborative Professionals of Canada
- RaiseHER Community
- Regina Transition House
- Communications and Fundraising Committee Chair, 2020-2021
- Board Member, 2019-present