Stuart Wicijowski is a partner in the Regina office.
Stuart practices corporate and commercial law with a particular emphasis on commercial real estate, secured lending, venture capital financing and securities. His professional background includes four years with the legal department of a major Canadian insurance company where he advised the company's investment department on real estate, mortgages, securities and regulatory matters.
Stuart's practice focuses on complex transactions with innovative financing structures. His clients include major financial institutions, pension funds, investment funds and national and local real estate investors.
- Saskatchewan, 1988
- Bachelor of Laws, University of Saskatchewan, 1987
- Bachelor of Administration, University of Regina, 1986
- "Best Lawyers in Canada"
- Commercial Leasing Law, 2021
- Banking and Finance Law, 2020-present
- Corporate Law, 2015-present
- Canadian Bar Association
- Law Society of Saskatchewan
- Regina Assocation