We help our clients in all aspects of business law. Whether you are a startup entrepreneur in your first business venture, a multi-national corporation, a long-time family business or in-house counsel looking for Saskatchewan assistance, we can help. Our lawyers are active in all Saskatchewan industries in all parts of the province, including agriculture, biotechnology, indigenous business and energy and resources (to name just a few). Here are some of the things we do:
- Assist in planning business structures, whether corporations, non-profits, partnerships, joint ventures or business names, including preparing shareholders’ agreements
- Advise on how to issue or sell shares under securities laws, for public or private companies
- Prepare contracts of all kinds, big and small, including distribution agreements, franchises, software contracts, technology licenses, agricultural sector agreements, executive employment contracts and independent contractor agreements;
- Assist with business purchases or sales mergers and acquisitions, or M&A deals;
- Environmental issues;
- Advising financial institutions on regulatory compliance, mergers and corporate governance
- Advising pension plan boards and their administrators on compliance with The Pension Benefits Act, 1992 and other applicable laws and regulations.
- Corporate governance advice for boards or individual directors of business corporations, co-operatives, credit unions, non-profits and charities
- Immigration assistance for business
- Working with your accountant (CPA), tax assistance
- Loans (financing) and leveraging your assets (granting security), whether acting for the borrower or the lender
We understand your needs and deliver excellent, cost-effective services. We are deal makers.