Ryan Laidlaw is a real estate and commercial law lawyer with a primary focus on commercial lending and the financing, leasing and purchase/sale of commercial real estate. His clients include owners, tenants, developers, financial institutions, private lenders and investors.
Ryan focuses on delivering cost-effective, practical and useful advice to his clients. He strives to find business solutions rather than legal obstacles.
His practice includes a wide range of commercial law matters, focusing in the areas of lending, commercial real estate, and agricultural law.
Ryan represents a number of financial institutions, developers, landlords and tenants, farm enterprises, and agricultural businesses.
Ryan has complementary experience in corporate reorganizations and mergers and acquisitions.
- Saskatchewan, 2001
- Bachelor of Laws, University of Saskatchewan, 2000
- Law Society of Saskatchewan and Saskatchewan Legal Education Society Inc. Award of Excellence for Highest Bar Course Mark
- "Best Lawyers in Canada"
- "Lawyer of the Year", Banking and Finance Law (Regina), 2019, 2022
- Asset-Based Lending Practice, 2021-present
- Equipment Finance Law, 2021-present
- Real Estate Law, 2021-present
- Banking and Finance Law, 2018-present
- Corporate Law, 2018-present
- Canadian Legal Lexpert Directory
- A leading practitioner in Asset Equipment Finance / Leasing, Banking and Financial Institutions, Project Finance, and Property Leasing
- Canadian Bar Association
- Law Society of Saskatchewan
- Regina Bar Association
- Volunteer with local minor sport including Hockey Regina Inc., NFL flag football, Kiwanis Little League Baseball and Regina Minor Football