Whether you are a tenant or a landlord it is important that you understand your rights and responsibilities with respect to your lease. Our lawyers have experience in a wide range of landlord and tenant matters and can provide representation in the many areas of landlord and tenant law. Our role is to determine and protect the rights of our clients.
We offer services and advising to clients across Saskatchewan in the following areas:
- Review and preparation/negotiation of lease agreements;
- Provide counsel for landlord and tenant disputes;
- Advising as to your rights and responsibilities under your lease agreement;
- Lease termination and enforcement;
- Representing clients at residential tenancy hearings;
- Advising on The Residential Tenancies Act and The Landlord and Tenant Act; and
- Collection of rent arrears.