Chad Haaf is corporate-commercial counsel to a number of a Saskatchewan based businesses and institutions. He brings the value of his experience to our clients, particularly in securities, M&A transactions, commercial lending and commercial real estate.
Chad practices in business law with an emphasis on mergers and acquisitions and corporate finance, including private placements and public financing. He also advises businesses on tax and general commercial matters, including negotiating, drafting and reviewing commercial agreements. Additionally, Chad acts for owners, developers and institutional lenders in commercial real estate projects.
Chad has completed the following courses:
- Chartered Professional Accountants Canada, Advanced Tax for Owner / Manager (2015)
- Chartered Professional Accountants Canada, In-depth Tax Course, Part 2 (2013)
- Chartered Professional Accountants Canada, In-depth Tax Course, Part 1 (2012)
- Saskatchewan, 2003
- Bachelor of Laws, University of Saskatchewan, 2002
- "Best Lawyers in Canada"
- Corporate Law, 2021-present
- Canadian Bar Association
- Business Law North Section, Past Chair
- Law Society of Saskatchewan
- Saskatoon Bar Association
- Canadian Tax Foundation
- Broadway Business Improvement District
- Chair, 2011-2013
- Director, 2008-2013
- Assisting various registered charities and non-profits
- Youth Coach for Soccer, Basketball and Baseball