Cam Klein is an associate solicitor in the firm’s Saskatoon office. His practice focuses on general business law, commercial and residential real estate, and secured financing. Cam has experience with a variety of business and commercial/agricultural real estate transactions both large and small, advising on commercial leasing matters, and helping clients to buy, sell or refinance their home.
Cam Klein’s practice focuses on real estate and business transactions.
Cam has experience closing commercial real estate and financing transactions, negotiating commercial leases, and advising on construction agreements. He also enjoys helping clients through the process of buying or selling a home, or refinancing their existing home.
Cam acts as Chair to the Canadian Bar Association’s Real Property Section for Saskatchewan (North), is a member and director with the Kinsmen Club of Saskatoon, and serves on the board of directors for Saskatoon Youth Soccer Inc. In his spare time, Cam is an avid soccer fan and player, enjoys motorsports, hiking with his dog, and travelling with his wife.
- Saskatchewan, 2017
- Juris Doctor (Distinction), College of Law, University of Saskatchewan, 2016
- Bachelor of Commerce, Management (Distinction), University of Saskatchewan, 2012
- Canadian Bar Association
- Real Property Law North Section, Chair, 2020-present
- Law Society of Saskatchewan
- Saskatoon Bar Association
- Kinsmen Club of Saskatoon
- Director, 2020-present
- Member, 2012-present
- Saskatoon Youth Soccer Inc.
- Director, 2017-present