Lindsay Jones has broad corporate commercial experience and enjoys helping clients navigate a big transaction or the every-day issues arising in business.
Lindsay has a practice that focuses on the areas of Business & Corporate, Banking & Finance, Real Estate & Development, Environmental, and Estate Planning & Trusts.
She has in-depth experience with all types of business structures (set-up and maintenance of corporations, partnerships, joint ventures, professional corporations, and business names, including all corporate registry filings), working with your accountant on business and tax-driven corporate reorganizations, land titles (both residential and commercial transactions, including subdivisions, farmland and environmental issues), leases, due diligence, intellectual property licensing, business sales (acting for buyers or sellers on mergers and acquisitions, asset and share sales), personal property security, personal and corporate finance (acting for borrowers or lenders), succession and estate planning (including estate administration, trusts, wills, powers of attorney, and healthcare directives).
Lindsay assists a wide range of clients from local start-up businesses and professionals to international corporations, in a variety of industries and trades.
- Saskatchewan, 2008
- Certificate in Intellectual Property Licensing, Osgoode Hall Law School, 2018
- Bachelor of Laws, University of Saskatchewan, 2007
- Bachelor of Science (Honours), University of Saskatchewan, 2003
- "Best Lawyers in Canada":
- Corporate Governance Practice, 2021, 2023
- Corporate Law, 2021, 2023
- Mergers and Acquisitions Law, 2021, 2023
- Canadian Bar Association
- Law Society of Saskatchewan
- Saskatoon Bar Association
- Canadian Tax Foundation
- CREW Saskatoon Network Inc., Founding Director and Member, 2016-present