Dion Tchorzewski carries on a broad business law practice. He has a particular on focus commercial real estate development, corporate governance and mergers and acquisitions. He is a partner in the Regina office and is a member of the firm’s Executive Committee.
Dion works closely with his business clients to help create positive legal solutions. He builds strong relationships with clients to ensure he understands their legal needs. His primary areas of practice are commercial real estate development, corporate governance, secured lending and mergers and acquisitions. Dion also assists individuals with buying, selling, and financing their homes.
Dion has international experience, having worked at a large firm and as general counsel to a multinational retailing and franchising company in Kuwait.
Dion is a member of the firm’s Executive Committee.
Dion is member of the board of directors of Information Services Corporation (ISC) a publicly traded entity that operates the Saskatchewan Land Registry, Corporate Registry, and Personal Property Registry.
- Saskatchewan, 1993
- Institute of Corporate Directors designation (ICD.D.), 2017
- Bachelor of Laws, University of Saskatchewan, 1992
- Bachelor of Arts, University of Regina, 1989
- Association of United Ukrainian Canadians, Member of the Board, Regina Branch, 2004-present
- Best Lawyers in Canada"
- "Lawyer of the Year", Corporate Governance Practice (Regina), 2021
- Franchise Law, 2022
- Commercial Leasing Law, 2021-present
- Corporate Law, 2021-present
- Real Estate Law, 2020-present
- Corporate Governance Practice, 2017-present
- Canadian Bar Association
- Law Society of Saskatchewan
- Regina Bar Association