Eric Dulle is an associate lawyer in the firm’s Regina office. Eric maintains a broad practice.
Eric Dulle is an associate with McDougall Gauley LLP in Regina.
Eric has experience preparing written and oral submissions to Saskatchewan courts and arbitrators. He also has experience in mediations, small-claims matters, real-estate transactions, foreclosure proceedings, business transactions, and disciplinary hearings.
Eric earned his Juris Doctor from the University of Saskatchewan, College of Law. While attending law school, Eric was involved with the Law Students’ Association, holding general and executive counsel positions.
Eric joined McDougall Gauley in 2018 as a summer student, returned in 2020 as an articling student, and is now an associate lawyer after being called to the Bar in July 2021.
- Juris Doctor, University of Saskatchewan, 2020
- MLT Aikins LLP Scholarship in Law, 2017
- Dean’s Honour List, 2014, 2016, and 2017
- Canadian Bar Association
- Law Society of Saskatchewan
- Regina Bar Association
- Legal Follies, College of Law, University of Saskatchewan
- Volunteer, 2017 – 2020
- Pro Bono Students Canada, 2017 – 2018
- Community Legal Assistance Services for Saskatoon Inner City Inc.
- Volunteer, 2017 – 2018