Christopher Boychuk is senior counsel in the firm’s Saskatoon office. He maintains a general civil litigation practice.
Christopher’s general civil litigation practice is focussed on professional regulation, health law, construction, and employment law. He has successfully represented clients in all levels of court within Saskatchewan.
Christopher has experience appearing before numerous administrative tribunals including the Practitioner Appeals Tribunal. He has served as a member of the CPP/OAS Review Tribunal and has been appointed to sit on arbitration panels with respect to both employment and commercial disputes.
He also acted as Assistant Commissioner to Council to the North Battleford water inquiry.
- Saskatchewan, 1987
- Bachelor of Laws, University of Saskatchewan, 1986
- Bachelor of Science (Adv), University of Saskatchewan, 1982
- "Best Lawyers in Canada"
- "Lawyer of the Year", Construction Law (Saskatoon), 2017, 2019, 2021, 2023
- Health Care Law, 2020-present
- Administrative and Public Law, 2015-present
- Construction Law, 2015-present
- Appointed Queen's Counsel, 2009
- Canadian Bar Association
- Past Chair and Member, Joint CBA/Law Society No-Fault Committee, 1998-2010
- Past Chair, Health Law Section, 1999-2001
- Past Member, Provincial Council
- Law Society of Saskatchewan
- Saskatoon Bar Association
- Catholic Health Association of Saskatchewan
- Director, 2006-2014
- President, 2011-2013
- Catholic Health Ministry of Saskatchewan, Director
- St. Paul’s Hospital Foundation
- Board Chair, 2017
- 2013 Memorial Cup Team Host Committee