Kelly Waddell advises clients in all types of business transactions, with a focus on financing, land development, commercial leasing, mergers and acquisitions, and securities. Kelly is a partner in the firm’s Regina office, and the lead of the firm’s financing team.
Kelly’s collaborative approach to legal services adds value to her client’s business transactions. She is motivated by achieving efficient and practical results for her clients.
Her practice includes advising and assisting lenders and borrowers in finance transactions. She regularly handles loans of all sizes and complexity, including unique Saskatchewan farm land matters.
She also represents clients in all aspects of real estate matters, and has extensive experience with:
- commercial real estate projects;
- land development; and
- leasing of commercial, retail and industrial space.
Kelly has complementary experience in mergers and acquisitions, corporate organization and finance, and securities laws.
- Saskatchewan, 2012
- Juris Doctor (Great Distinction), University of Saskatchewan, 2011
- Law Society of Saskatchewan Bronze Medal, 2011
- Canadian Bar Association
- Chair, Young Lawyers South Section, 2013-2014
- Law Society of Saskatchewan
- Regina Bar Association
- 100 Women Who Care, Regina, 2016–2018
- Regina Transition House, Board of Directors, 2012-2014