Jessica is an associate at the Regina office who maintains a broad litigation practice.
Jessica maintains a broad litigation practice with a focus in criminal and regulatory defence. Jessica has experience preparing submissions for all levels of Court in Saskatchewan, as well as the Supreme Court of Canada.
Jessica joined McDougall Gauley in 2019 as a summer student, returned in 2022 as an articling student, and became an associate with the firm after being called to the Bar in June of 2023. She earned her Juris Doctor with Distinction from the College of Law at the University of Saskatchewan.
Jessica was born and raised in Regina, Saskatchewan. Prior to attending law school, Jessica completed her Bachelor of Science at the University of Regina.
- Saskatchewan, 2023
- Juris Doctor (Distinction), College of Law, University of Saskatchewan, 2022
- Bachelor of Science (Distinction), University of Regina, 2019
- W.M. Martin Prize, College of Law, University of Saskatchewan
- The Honourable David H. Wright Prize in Sentencing, College of Law, University of Saskatchewan
- Durward Thomas Prize, College of Law, University of Saskatchewan
- Faculty of Science Dean’s List, University of Regina
- Centennial Merit Plus Scholarship, University of Regina
- Reverend John Toth Scholarship, University of Regina
- Law Society of Saskatchewan
- Indigenous Bar Association
- Regina Bar Association
- Canadian Bar Association
- Saskatchewan Trial Lawyers’ Association
- Pro Bono Students Canada, Volunteer, 2019-2022
- Mother Theresa Middle School, Volunteer, 2018-2019
- Saskatchewan Association for the Rehabilitation of the Brain Injured, Volunteer, 2018-2019