- Ray Wiebe appointed to the role of Chairman of the Saskatchewan Legal Aid Commission
Congratulations to Ray Wiebe who was recently appointed to the role of Chairman of the Saskatchewan Legal Aid Commission, after having served as a Commissioner since 2016.
The Saskatchewan Legal Aid Commission is ...
- McDougall Gauley Announces New Partners, Ryan Grieve and Lauren Wihak
McDougall Gauley LLP is pleased to welcome Ryan J. Grieve and Lauren J. Wihak as our newest partners.
Ryan has a solicitor’s practice with an emphasis on business law and commercial law, corporate law and ...
- James Korpan, Q.C. Elected Vice President of the Law Society of Saskatchewan
Please join McDougall Gauley in congratulating James Korpan,Q.C. on being elected as Vice-President of the Law Society of Saskatchewan for 2021. James will serve as President in 2022.
Law Society of Saskatchewan ...
- Amanda M. Quayle, Q.C. Named in Who's Who Legal: Canada 2020
Amanda M. Quayle, Q.C. was recently selected as a National Leader in the Product Liability Defence chapter of the 2020 edition of Who’s Who Legal.
This honour is the result of independent research with clients and ...
- McDougall Gauley LLP Recognized in Chambers Canada Guide 2021
Chambers and Partners recently released its Chambers Canada 2021 guide and McDougall Gauley lawyers, along with the Firm have been ranked.
Congratulations to the following lawyers on being recognized in the Chamber ...
- Gord Kuski, Q.C. named Saskatchewan Litigator of the Year
Benchmark Litigation Canada named Gord Kuski, Q.C. as the Saskatchewan Litigator of the Year. The announcement was delivered via a live webinar held May 28, 2020.
Benchmark Litigation participates in extensive ...
- Court Services Offered During COVID-19 RestrictionsIn Saskatchewan, multiple directives have come down for various levels of courts, thereby restricting the access and services offered until further notice.
- McDougall Gauley LLP Family Law Arbitrators Provide Dispute Resolution Assistance During COVID-19First and foremost, we hope this finds you, your families, and your colleagues healthy.
- The McDougall Gauley Defence Group Remains Ready to AssistThe COVID-19 virus is causing disruptions throughout Canada. However, the McDougall Gauley Defence Group remains ready and available to assist you during these difficult times.