- Court Services Offered During COVID-19 RestrictionsIn Saskatchewan, multiple directives have come down for various levels of courts, thereby restricting the access and services offered until further notice.
- McDougall Gauley LLP Family Law Arbitrators Provide Dispute Resolution Assistance During COVID-19First and foremost, we hope this finds you, your families, and your colleagues healthy.
- The McDougall Gauley Defence Group Remains Ready to AssistThe COVID-19 virus is causing disruptions throughout Canada. However, the McDougall Gauley Defence Group remains ready and available to assist you during these difficult times.
- McDougall Gauley LLP is among NSBA Business Builder Awards FinalistsMcDougall Gauley LLP is among NSBA Business Builder Awards Finalists.
- Amanda M. Quayle Awarded Queens Counsel Designation
McDougall Gauley LLP is pleased to congratulate Amanda M. Quayle, Q.C. on being awarded the Queen's Counsel designation. This appointment recognizes lawyers on their contributions to the legal profession and public ...
- McDougall Gauley LLP is pleased to have sponsored a brick at the Rotary Peace Plaza in Saskatoon
Each year the Rotary Club of Saskatoon Nutana partners with Meewasin in the Nobel Peace Laureate Recognition Program.
The official dedication of the brick took place Tuesday, September 24, 2019 at the Rotary Peace ...
- McDougall Gauley LLP Recognized in Chambers Canada Guide 2020
Chambers and Partners recently released its Chambers Canada 2020 guide and McDougall Gauley lawyers along with the Firm have been ranked.
Congratulations to the following lawyers on being recognized in the Chamber ...