Rochelle is a litigation associate in the firm’s Saskatoon office. In addition to advocating for her clients at all levels of court in Saskatchewan, Rochelle has experience navigating her clients through various methods of alternative dispute resolution.
Rochelle focuses on issues involving families, employment, and civil claims. Rochelle has incorporated the knowledge and experience from growing up on a mixed farm in central Saskatchewan into numerous aspects of her practice.
For family law, Rochelle has assisted clients through issues involving support, parenting time and decision making authority, property division, and guardianship.
Rochelle advises employers and employees, particularly in non-union workplaces, most often in relation to wrongful terminations and human rights complaints.
Rochelle also helps clients navigate the legal system in the area of civil litigation.
Rochelle has appeared in front of all levels of the court in Saskatchewan, and has assisted with the preparation of materials for the Supreme Court of Canada. She joined the firm as an articling student in 2015 and has been an associate with McDougall Gauley since being called to the Bar in 2016.
- Saskatchewan, 2016
- Juris Doctor (Distinction), University of Saskatchewan, 2015
- Honours Bachelor of Science (High Distinction), University of Toronto, 2009
- Canadian Bar Association
- Secretary, Civil Litigation North Section, 2016-2017
- Law Society of Saskatchewan
- Saskatoon Bar Association
- The Canadian Association of Counsel to Employers
- Saskatoon Preschool Foundation
- Secretary, 2021 - present
- The Saskatoon Preschool Foundation, Board Member, 2018-present
- University of Saskatchewan, Disability Services for Students, 2012-2015
- Community Legal Assistance for Saskatoon Inner City (CLASSIC), Walk-in Advocacy Clinic Volunteer, 2012-2013