Rochelle is a litigation associate in the firm’s Saskatoon office. In addition to advocating for her clients at all levels of court in Saskatchewan, Rochelle has experience navigating her clients through various methods of alternative dispute resolution.
Rochelle's practice focuses on issues involving families and employment. While Rochelle has a general practice in these areas, she is able to incorporate the knowledge and experience gained growing up on a mixed farm in central Saskatchewan into her practice.
For family law, Rochelle has assisted clients with matters involving child and spousal support, parenting time and decision making authority, division of property, Child Protection, adoption, and guardianship. Her experience includes resolving matters through both alternative dispute resolution, and advocating for clients in court where litigation becomes necessary. Rochelle has negotiated Interspousal, pre-nuptial, co-habitation and separation agreements, as well as prepared materials for the Public Guardian and Trustee.
Rochelle's employment law experience includes advising employers and employees, particularly in non-union workplaces, with respect to wrongful terminations and human rights complaints. She also represents university students faced with a dismissal from their program. She has advocated for clients at both the hearing and appeal levels.
Rochelle has appeared in front of all levels of the court in Saskatchewan, and has assisted with the preparation of materials for the Supreme Court of Canada.
- Saskatchewan, 2016
- Juris Doctor (Distinction), University of Saskatchewan, 2015
- Honours Bachelor of Science (High Distinction), University of Toronto, 2009
- Canadian Bar Association
- Secretary, Civil Litigation North Section, 2016-2017
- Law Society of Saskatchewan
- Saskatoon Bar Association
- The Canadian Association of Counsel to Employers
- Saskatchewan Trial Lawyers Association
- Saskatoon Preschool Foundation
- Secretary, 2021-2022
- Coach for The Philip C. Jessup International Law Moot Court Competition, University of Saskatchewan, College of Law, 2022-present
- The Saskatoon Preschool Foundation, Board Member, 2018-2022
- University of Saskatchewan, Disability Services for Students, 2012-2015
- Community Legal Assistance for Saskatoon Inner City (CLASSIC), Walk-in Advocacy Clinic Volunteer, 2012-2013