Rochelle is a litigation associate in the firm’s Saskatoon office. In addition to advocating for her clients at all levels of court in Saskatchewan, Rochelle has experience navigating her clients through various methods of alternative dispute resolution.
Rochelle's practice focuses primarily on matters involving families. While she has a general practice in this area, for farm related matters, Rochelle incorporates the knowledge and experience gained growing up on a Saskatchewan farm into her practice.
Rochelle works with clients to develop an approach tailored to their unique circumstance. She has resolved matters on issues involving parenting time and decision making authority, child and spousal support, division of property, and divorce. Rochelle has assisted clients through both the adoption and guardianship process. Rochelle also has experience with child protection matters.
Rochelle has assisted clients through various methods of alternative dispute resolution, and has negotiated interspousal, pre-nuptial, co-habitation and separation agreements. She is prepared to advocate for clients in court, if litigation becomes necessary. Rochelle has appeared in front of all levels of the court in Saskatchewan, and has assisted with the preparation of materials for the Supreme Court of Canada.
In addition to family matters, Rochelle has employment law experience. She has advised employers and employees, particularly in non-union workplaces, with respect to wrongful terminations and human rights complaints. She has represented university students faced with a dismissal from their program. She has advocated for clients at both the hearing and appeal levels.
- Saskatchewan, 2016
- Juris Doctor (Distinction), University of Saskatchewan, 2015
- Honours Bachelor of Science (High Distinction), University of Toronto, 2009
- Canadian Bar Association
- Secretary, Civil Litigation North Section, 2016-2017
- Law Society of Saskatchewan
- Saskatoon Bar Association
- The Canadian Association of Counsel to Employers
- Saskatchewan Trial Lawyers Association
- Saskatoon Preschool Foundation
- Secretary, 2021-2022
- Highway 41 Water Utility, Board Member, 2023-Present
- Coach for The Philip C. Jessup International Law Moot Court Competition, University of Saskatchewan, College of Law, 2022-present
- The Saskatoon Preschool Foundation, Board Member, 2018-2022
- University of Saskatchewan, Disability Services for Students, 2012-2015
- Community Legal Assistance for Saskatoon Inner City (CLASSIC), Walk-in Advocacy Clinic Volunteer, 2012-2013