Rex Beaton’s is counsel in our Saskatoon office. His practice includes education law, wills and estates, residential real estate as well as administrative law.
Although Rex’s primary area of focus is education law, he also practices in the areas of wills and estates, residential real estate, and administrative law.
In his role as Counsel to the Saskatchewan Teachers’ Federation, Rex has appeared before a wide variety of administrative boards, tribunals, and all levels of courts including the Supreme Court of Canada.
- Saskatchewan, 1979
- Bachelor of Laws, University of Saskatchewan, 1978
- Bachelor of Science (Honours), University of Alberta, 1973
- 2020 ARBOS Award for Contributions to the Saskatchewan Teachers’ Federation Professional Organization
- “Best Lawyers in Canada”
- Trusts and Estates, 2021
- Education Law, 2019-present
- Canadian Bar Association
- Law Society of Saskatchewan
- Saskatoon Bar Association
- Canadian Association for the Practical Study of Law in Education (CAPSLE)
- Founding Director of the Dr. Stirling McDowell Foundation for Research into Teaching