Scott is a partner with the Saskatoon office. He maintains a labour and employment practice that focuses on all aspects of the employer/employee relationship. He also provides advice in the area of wills and estates and residential real estate.
Scott is the co-chair of our Labour and Employment Team. He assists businesses, non profit organizations, and individuals with all of their labour and employment questions. His files include wrongful dismissals, human rights claims, workplace harassment, occupational health and safety matters, employment standards complaints, arbitrations, and collective bargaining.
Scott also has a diverse wills and estates practice. He helps clients with estate planning including drafting wills, power of attorneys, and health care directives. Scott also provides advice in the area of estate litigation. During challenging and emotional times Scott strives to provide his clients with sound, thoughtful legal advice.
Being born and raised in Saskatoon, Scott is very familiar with the city and its many unique and diverse neighbourhoods. He uses this local knowledge when assisting his clients in buying and selling residential real estate.
Scott has been a guest lecturer at the Edwards School of Business and at the University of Saskatchewan College of Law. He has also presented at Innovation Place and done many CLE presentations in the past.
- Saskatchewan, 1998
- Bachelor of Laws, University of Saskatchewan, 1997
- Bachelor of Arts, (High Honours), University of Saskatchewan, 1994
- "Best Lawyers in Canada"
- Administrative and Public Law, 2021
- Labour and Employment Law, 2021
- Canadian Bar Association
- Law Society of Saskatchewan
- Saskatoon Bar Association
- Canadian Association of Counsel to Employers
- U of S College of Law, Student Mentor, Ongoing
- Minor community level soccer, Coach, 2012-2019
- Minor hockey, Coach, 1994-1996