Nicole is an associate at the Regina office who maintains a broad practice.
Nicole has a broad practice in our Regina office, focusing on corporate commercial law and immigration law.
Nicole joined McDougall Gauley as a summer student in 2019 after her first year of law school. She returned to the firm as an articling student in 2022 after completing her Juris Doctor at the University of Saskatchewan. She was called to the Bar in June of 2023. Nicole received a Certificate in Common Law in French from the University of Ottawa while completing her law degree. Nicole has the ability to practice in both French and English.
Prior to law school, Nicole received her Bachelor of Business Administration and a Certificate in Economics from the University of Regina. Nicole has also earned a Diploma in International Business from ICN Business School in Nancy, France.
- Saskatchewan, 2023
- Juris Doctor, University of Saskatchewan, 2022
- Certificate of Common Law in French, University of Ottawa, 2022
- Certificate of Economics, University of Regina, 2021
- Bachelors in Business Administration, University of Regina, 2018
- Diploma in International Business, ICN Business School, 2016
- Canadian Bar Association
- Law Society of Saskatchewan
- Regina Bar Association
- Carmichael Outreach, Board Member, 2022-2023
- Saskatchewan Soccer Association, Board member, 2020-2023