Nicole C. Krupski is an associate who maintains a broad litigation practice in both civil and commercial litigation, as well as a practice in insurance, labour and employment, and criminal law. She has experience as counsel before the Provincial Court, Court of King's Bench, Court of Appeal, and running hearings in front of administrative tribunals.
Nicole has experience as lead counsel in civil litigation matters and has successfully argued in front of the Court of King’s Bench. She has prepared pleadings and submissions for all levels of court in Saskatchewan and has previous involvement with e-discovery and large scale document production. Nicole also has experience in criminal matters including running trials, voir dire hearings, and sentencing hearings.
Nicole earned her Juris Doctor with distinction from the University of Saskatchewan, College of Law. She joined McDougall Gauley as a summer student in 2017, articled with the firm in 2019, and was hired as an associate after being called to the Saskatchewan Bar in 2020.
During law school, Nicole served as a Student Editorial Board Member for the Saskatchewan Law Review and competed as an oral advocate at the National Gale Cup Moot. She also volunteered with the Law Students’ Association for which she held an executive position as the Vice President of Athletics.
Nicole was raised on a farm outside of Lemberg, Saskatchewan. In her free time, Nicole enjoys playing slo-pitch, golfing, snowboarding, and travelling. Nicole is also a certified SSI Open Water Scuba Diver.
- Saskatchewan, 2020
- Juris Doctor (Distinction), University of Saskatchewan College of Law, 2019
- Bachelor of Science Education, University of Regina, 2016
- Bruce Ogilvie Memorial Scholarship, College of Law, University of Saskatchewan, 2018–2019
- Juris Doctor Academic Excellence Scholarship, College of Law, University of Saskatchewan, 2017–2018
- The G. Murray Forbes Memorial Bursary, College of Law, University of Saskatchewan, 2017–2018
- Juris Doctor Academic Excellence Scholarship, College of Law, University of Saskatchewan, 2016–2017
- Canadian Bar Association
- Law Society of Saskatchewan
- Regina Bar Association
- Saskatchewan Law Review, Student Editorial Board Member, 2018-2019
- Caring Hearts, Board of Directors, 2022-present
- University of Regina
- Sessional Lecturer, 2021-present
- Pro Bono Law Saskatchewan, Panel Volunteer, 2019-present
- Law Students’ Association, College of Law
- Vice President of Athletics, 2018-2019
- Women’s Athletic Representative, 2017-2018
- Student Success Center, University of Regina
- Ambassador Leader, 2015-2016
- Senior Ambassador, 2013-2015
- Relay for Life, Canadian Cancer Society, Chairman, 2015