Fashia Richards is a litigation associate in the firm’s Regina office. Fashia maintains a civil and commercial litigation practice, with a particular focus on debtor and creditor matters.
Fashia Richards has experience in civil and commercial litigation. Fashia acts for:
- creditors seeking to obtain and enforce judgments against individuals, corporations and farmers (including in relation to The Saskatchewan Farm Security Act, the Farm Debt Mediation Act, and in proceedings involving the Saskatchewan Farm Land Security Board);
- financial institutions enforcing security agreements, including residential mortgage foreclosures;
- employers with contract and privacy matters; and
- vendors and purchasers in residential real estate transactions.
Fashia has represented clients in Provincial Court and the Court of Queen’s Bench in civil and bankruptcy matters.
- Saskatchewan, 2018
- Juris Doctor (Distinction), University of Saskatchewan, 2017
- W.M. Martin Prize, University of Saskatchewan College of Law, 2017
- Eldon Woolliams Scholarship, University of Saskatchewan College of Law, 2017
- Canadian Bar Association
- Law Society of Saskatchewan
- Regina Bar Association