Darren Kraushaar has a litigation practice with a primary focus on criminal and administrative law. Darren has represented clients accused of a variety of wrongdoings ranging from minor regulatory offences to serious criminal allegations.
Darren has an active administrative law practice consisting primarily of professional and regulatory discipline proceedings. He also maintains a civil litigation practice focussing on construction litigation.
Darren has argued before all levels of Court in Saskatchewan and was second chair on a case at the Supreme Court of Canada.
- Saskatchewan, 2012
- Juris Doctor (Distinction), University of Saskatchewan, 2011
- Bachelor of Arts, Sociology and Political Science (Distinction), University of Regina, 2008
- Saskatchewan Trial Lawyers Association, Board of Governors, 2017-present
- Legal Services Task Team (SK), 2017-2018
- Canadian Centre for Professional Legal Education (CPLED), Instructor, 2016-present
- Pro Bono Law Saskatchewan
Memberships & Associations
- Canadian Bar Association
- Law Society of Saskatchewan
- Regina Bar Association
- Saskatchewan Trial Lawyers Association
“Evidence in Family Law Proceedings”, Law Society of Saskatchewan, Presented with Aaron Fox, Q.C., 2013
Is that ‘Technicality’ An Important Charter Right?
Saskatchewan Law Review, Managing Editor, 2010