Darren Kraushaar is a litigation Partner in the Regina office. Darren’s primary focus is criminal, regulatory and professional discipline defence.
Darren Kraushaar’s legal practice is focused primarily on courtroom work.
He defends individuals and organizations charged with criminal, regulatory, and professional discipline offences.
Darren has argued cases before all levels of court in Saskatchewan, and has twice appeared as co-counsel before the Supreme Court of Canada. He has experience with all areas of criminal defence ranging from minor driving offences, to the most serious charges including sexual assault and murder.
Darren defends individuals before administrative and professional tribunals, including representing physicians, police officers, pharmacists, nurses, veterinarians, and other professionals facing allegations of professional misconduct.
Darren joined McDougall Gauley LLP in 2011. He has worked closely with Aaron Fox, Q.C. on a number of complex and serious criminal and professional discipline matters.
- Saskatchewan, 2012
- Juris Doctor, University of Saskatchewan, 2011
- Bachelor of Arts, Political Science and Sociology, University of Regina, 2008
- Canadian Bar Association
- Chair, Criminal Justice South Section, 2015 – 2018
- Law Society of Saskatchewan
- Regina Bar Association
- Saskatchewan Trial Lawyers Association
- Saskatchewan Trial Lawyers, Board of Governors, 2018-2021