Clayton was born and raised in Saskatchewan and enjoys working with clients who, like him, have a fascination for the entrepreneurial spirit and creativity of folks from the Prairies. Clayton works with small business owners, farm clients, and members of the transportation industry. He also has a busy real estate practice and particularly enjoys working with first time home buyers.
Clayton Barry has a robust practice with a particular emphasis on general litigation, debtor and creditor issues (including foreclosures, builders’ liens, and realization matters involving farmers), and real estate transactions of all sorts and varieties.
Clayton enjoys using his broad based legal experience to assist clients with disputes involving the competing interests of various stakeholders, such as: estate litigation, corporate divorce, insolvency and restructuring, and commercial litigation.
- Saskatchewan, 2006
- Bachelor of Laws (Distinction), University of Saskatchewan, 2005
- Bachelor of Arts (Honours), St. Thomas More College, University of Saskatchewan, 2001
- Saskatoon & Region Home Builders' Association, Director, 2017-present
- Saskatchewan Trucking Association, Director, 2016-present
- TD Soccer Incorporated, Director, 2016-present
- Habitat for Humanity
- Chair, 2013-2015
- Director, 2009-2015
- Aurora Soccer Club
- Volunteer, Governance and Bylaw Review
- Honoured Supporter, National Philanthropy Day, Habitat for Humanity Saskatoon, 2017
- Canadian Bar Association
- Law Society of Saskatchewan
- Saskatoon Bar Association
- St. Thomas More Lawyer’s Guild
- Saskatchewan Trial Lawyers Association
- Saskatchewan Template Receivership Order Committee
- Saskatchewan Template CCAA Ex Parte Order Committee