Sarah Wingerak is an associate lawyer who practices in general litigation and corporate commercial law. Sarah’s practice includes insurance law, wills and estates, estate administration, labour and employment law and family law.
Sarah joined the firm as an articling student in 2019 and became an associate after being called to the bar in July of 2020. During her articles Sarah worked in a variety of practice areas including insurance law, family law, civil litigation, corporate commercial law and small claims.
- Saskatchewan, 2020
- Juris Doctor (Distinction), University of Saskatchewan, 2019
- Bachelor of Science, Psychology (High Honours), University of Saskatchewan, 2016
- Helped facilitate Dispute Resolution Week for first-year law students registered in the Nunavut Law Program in Iqaluit, Nunavut, 2019
- Pro-Bono Students Canada Volunteer for Inclusion Saskatchewan Inc., 2016-2017
Awards & Recognition
- University of Saskatchewan Undergraduate Scholarship, 2017-2018
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada (NSERC) Undergraduate Student Research Award (USRA), 2016
Memberships & Associations
- Canadian Bar Association
- Law Society of Saskatchewan
- Saskatoon Bar Association