Sarah Wingerak maintains a general practice with a focus on litigation matters. Sarah has represented clients in matters before the Saskatchewan Court of King’s Bench, the Saskatchewan Provincial Court, and the Office of Residential Tenancies.
Sarah maintains a general legal practice with a focus on insurance law, civil litigation, and estate planning and administration.
Sarah earned her Juris Doctor with distinction from the University of Saskatchewan, College of Law. She joined McDougall Gauley as an articling student in 2019 and was hired on as an associate after being called to the bar in July of 2020.
During law school, Sarah competed in the Client Counseling Moot in Windsor and helped facilitate and coach Dispute Resolution Week for first-year law students registered in the Nunavut Law Program in Iqaluit. Sarah also volunteered with the Law Students’ Association as the Logistics and Administrative Director.
Sarah was born and raised in Saskatoon. Out of the office, she enjoys biking, camping, hiking and snowboarding.
- Saskatchewan, 2020
- Juris Doctor (Distinction), University of Saskatchewan, 2019
- Bachelor of Science, Psychology (High Honours), University of Saskatchewan, 2016
- University of Saskatchewan Undergraduate Scholarship, 2017-2018
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada Undergraduate Student Research Award, 2016
- Canadian Bar Association
- Law Society of Saskatchewan
- Saskatoon Bar Association
- University of Saskatchewan, College of Law, Dispute Resolution Program Coach and Facilitator 2019-2021
- Pro-Bono Students Canada Volunteer for Inclusion Saskatchewan Inc., 2016-2017