Ryan Grieve is a business law partner in the firm’s Saskatoon office. In his practice Ryan works with a broad range of clients to assist them with their business law issues, with an emphasis on purchase and sale transactions, financings, and succession planning.
Ryan practices in the areas of commercial/business law, commercial transactions, mergers and acquisitions, residential and commercial real estate, wills and estate planning, and estate administration.
Ryan assists diverse clients, including individuals and institutional clients, but his primary focus is on local small businesses and entrepreneurs. Ryan regularly assists clients with the following matters:
- Purchase and sale of a business;
- Entrepreneur and start-up issues, including: incorporation, shareholder and/or partnership agreements, and other contracts;
- Purchase and sale of residential and commercial properties;
- Financing of residential and commercial properties;
- Commercial lending and secured transactions;
- Estate planning, including wills, power of attorney, and trusts; and
- Estate administration
In his downtime Ryan enjoys travelling, sporting activities, the outdoors, gardening, and spending time with his partner, Lauren.
- Saskatchewan, 2010
- Bachelor of Laws, University of Saskatchewan, 2009
- Bachelor of Arts (Honours), University of Saskatchewan, 2006
- Canadian Bar Association
- Law Society of Saskatchewan
- Saskatoon Bar Association
- Saskatchewan Young Professionals and Entrepreneurs Inc., Saskatoon Chapter, Administrative Executive, 2010-2012
- The Aim Program (registered charity), provided legal assistance regarding incorporation and corporate governance issues
- "Best Lawyers in Canada"
- Corporate Law, 2022