Rochelle maintains a litigation practice. She has experience with matters involving families, civil claims, and labour and employment issues. Rochelle has incorporated the knowledge and experience from growing up on a mixed farm in central Saskatchewan into numerous aspects of her practice.
For family law, Rochelle has assisted with matters involving support, parenting time and decision making authority, property division, and guardianship. Her experience includes drafting pre-nuptial and separation agreements, and separations where litigation becomes necessary.
Rochelle’s employment law experience includes advising employers and employees, particularly in non-union workplaces, with respect to wrongful terminations and human rights complaints.
Rochelle assists and advises clients regarding small claims and civil litigation matters.
Rochelle has appeared in front of the Saskatchewan Provincial Court, the Saskatchewan Court of Queen’s Bench, and the Saskatchewan Court of Appeal. She joined the firm as an articling student in 2015 and has been an associate with McDougall Gauley since being called to the bar in 2016.
- Saskatchewan, 2016
- Juris Doctor (with Distinction), University of Saskatchewan, 2015
- Honours Bachelor of Science (with High Distinction), University of Toronto, 2009
- The Saskatoon Preschool Foundation, Board Member, 2018-Present
- University of Saskatchewan, Disability Services for Students, 2012-2015
- Community Legal Assistance for Saskatoon Inner City (CLASSIC), Walk-in Advocacy Clinic Volunteer, 2012-2013
Memberships & Associations
- Canadian Bar Association
- Civil Litigation North, Canadian Bar Association – Saskatchewan, Secretary, 2016-2017
- Law Society of Saskatchewan
- Saskatoon Bar Association
- The Canadian Association of Counsel to Employers