Robert (Bob) Kennedy has worked in the area of civil litigation throughout his career. He practices in the areas of administrative law and public law actions as well as the private law areas of business and commercial litigation, torts, contracts, insurance and professional negligence and malpractice cases.
He has argued cases before all levels of Court in Saskatchewan, the Tax Court of Canada, Federal Court, Federal Court of Appeal, Manitoba Queen's Bench, Manitoba Court of Appeal, Alberta Queen's Bench as well as the Supreme Court of Canada.
- Saskatchewan, 1977
- Bachelor of Laws, University of Saskatchewan, 1975
- Bachelor of Arts (Econ.), University of Saskatchewan, 1974
Awards & Recognition
- ''Best Lawyers in Canada"
- "Lawyer of the Year", Personal Injury Litigation (Saskatoon), 2021
- Legal Malpractice Law, 2017-present
- Corporate and Commercial Litigation, 2015-present
- Personal Injury Litigation, 2015-present
- Lexpert® Directory, Lit. - Corp. Comm.; Pers. Inj., 2012
- Appointed Queen's Counsel, 2001
Memberships & Associations
- Saskatchewan Legal Aid Commission
- Vice-Chair, 2006-2009
- Commissioner, 2004-2009
- Canadian Bar Association
- Law Society of Saskatchewan
- Bencher, 2004-2009
- Queen's Bench Rules Committee, 1997-2004
- Saskatchewan Legal Education Society Inc.
- Director, 1998-2004
- Canadian Bar Association Saskatchewan Provincial Council, Member, 1996-2003
Canadian Bar Association Mid-Winter Meeting, various dates
Saskatchewan Trial Lawyers Association, various dates
Public Legal Education Association, various dates
University of Saskatchewan - College of Law, Sessional Lecturer, 2007-present