Paul Fedoroff is a litigation associate in the firm’s Saskatoon office. Paul practices primarily in the areas of insolvency, restructuring, debt enforcement, and construction law. He represents secured lenders, court appointed officers, landlords, and businesses in the construction industry.
Paul has a general insolvency and corporate/commercial litigation practice with a particular focus on:
- debt recovery and security enforcement;
- commercial landlord/tenant disputes; and
- construction litigation.
Paul has represented clients before the Saskatchewan Provincial Court and Court of Queen’s Bench. He has also represented clients in commercial arbitrations.
Paul joined McDougall Gauley LLP as an articling student in 2016 and became an associate after being called to the Saskatchewan Bar in 2017.
During law school, Paul served as the President of the Law Students’ Association.
- Saskatchewan, 2017
- Juris Doctor, University of Saskatchewan, 2016
- Bachelor of Arts in Political Studies (Great Distinction), University of Saskatchewan, 2015
- C.H.J. (Claude) Burrows, Q.C. Scholarship, 2016
- Canadian Bar Association
- Law Society of Saskatchewan
- Saskatoon Bar Association
- Broadway Business Improvement District, Vice President, 2019