Lindsay Jones has a practice that focuses on business/commercial law, corporate law and governance, and real estate. She has particular experience with incorporations and registrations (including professional corporations), land titles, due diligence, mergers and acquisitions, asset and share sales, personal property security, leases, business and tax-driven corporate reorganizations, personal and corporate finance and private placements.
Lindsay assists a wide range of clients from local start-up businesses to national corporations.
- Saskatchewan, 2008
- Bachelor of Laws, University of Saskatchewan, 2007
- Bachelor of Science (Honours), University of Saskatchewan, 2003
- CREW Saskatoon Network Inc.
- Founding Director and Member, 2016-present
- Canadian Centre for Professional Legal Education (CPLED) Learning Group Facilitator, 2013-2014
Awards & Recognition
- "Best Lawyers in Canada"
- Corporate Governance Practice, 2021
- Corporate Law, 2021
- Mergers and Acquisitions Law, 2021
Memberships & Associations
- Canadian Bar Association
- Law Society of Saskatchewan
- Saskatoon Bar Association
- Canadian Tax Foundation
Solicitor 101 Panel, CBA Sask Mid-Winter Meeting, 2013