Lindsay Hart (Wacholtz) is a partner in our Regina office with a civil litigation practice, focused on family law and estate litigation. Lindsay is a Qualified Arbitrator and Collaborative Law Lawyer. She has appeared in all levels of Court. She is also a member of the firm’s Executive Committee.
Lindsay has extensive litigation experience and has earned recognition as a family law practitioner. She handles all types of family law matters, including divorce, family maintenance, child support, spousal support, division of property, parenting and custody. Lindsay represents clients involved in disputes over family farming operations and business/corporate matters.
Her family law practice also emphasizes negotiated resolutions to complex property, support and custody settlements. Her alternative dispute resolution practice includes cooperative and voluntary methods of conflict resolution, such as mediation and collaborative law.
Lindsay is a Qualified Arbitrator, having been certified by the ADR Institute of Canada.
Lindsay has represented corporate clients and individuals in a variety of forums, including tribunal hearings and actions in the Provincial Court, Court of King's Bench, Federal Court of Canada and Supreme Court of Canada.
- Saskatchewan, 2006
- Bachelor of Laws, University of Saskatchewan, 2005
- Bachelor of Arts, University of Saskatchewan, 2002
- Canadian Bar Association
- Planning Committee, CBA Mid-Winter Meeting, 2017
- Law Society of Saskatchewan
- Regina Bar Association
- Women's Legal Education and Action Fund
- ADR Institute of Canada
- ADR Institute of Saskatchewan
- Pro Bono Law Canada, Volunteer
- CPLED Volunteer
- CBA National Family Law Section, Member-at-Large, 2019 -present