Kirstie Anne is an associate lawyer and practices in the areas of insolvency, debt recovery and litigation. She has successfully represented clients in the Provincial Court and the Court of King’s Bench. She also assists clients with real estate, estate planning and estate administration matters.
Kristie Anne practice focuses on insolvency, debt recovery and litigation. She has successfully represented clients before the Provincial Court and Court of King’s Bench.
She also has a busy real estate practice and enjoys assisting clients with the process of buying or selling their home.
Kristie Anne is a member of the Estate Planning Council and routinely assists clients with estate planning and estate administration.
- Saskatchewan, 2018
- Juris Doctor (Distinction), University of Saskatchewan, 2017
- Bachelor of Arts, Psychology (Distinction), University of Saskatchewan, 2015
- College of Arts and Science Undergraduate Award for Academic Achievement, 2014
- Canadian Bar Association
- Alternative Dispute Resolution North, Vice Chair, 2018
- Law Society of Saskatchewan
- Saskatoon Bar Association
- International Women’s Insolvency and Restructuring Confederation
- Estate Planning Council
- Family Fertility Fund of Saskatchewan, Board Member, 2018-present
- Community Legal Assistance for Saskatoon Inner City Walk-in Advocacy Clinic, 2015
- Disability Services for Students, 2014-2017
- Pro-Bono Students Canada, 2014-2015