Jenna Sambrook is an associate in our Regina office who maintains a broad litigation practice. She has experience in civil litigation, criminal defence, family law, and labour and employment.
Jenna has prepared submissions for all levels of court in Saskatchewan, and the Supreme Court of Canada. She appears as counsel before administrative tribunals, the Saskatchewan Provincial Court, the Court of Queen’s Bench, and the Court of Appeal.
Jenna has experience representing clients in court. She has conducted civil and criminal trials, including successfully defending clients against serious allegations before a judge and jury.
Jenna serves as Vice Chair of the Canadian Bar Association’s Civil Litigation South Section.
- Saskatchewan, 2019
- Juris Doctor, University of Saskatchewan, 2018
- Bachelor of Arts, Sociology, University of Regina, 2015
- Academic Silver Scholarship, University of Saskatchewan, 2015
- Canadian Bar Association
- Vice Chair, Civil Litigation South Section , 2020-2021
- Law Society of Saskatchewan
- Regina Bar Association
- Saskatchewan Trial Lawyer’s Association
- Pro Bono Law Saskatchewan, Clinic Program, 2021
- Law Students’ Association, Vice President of Academics, 2017-2018
- Community Legal Assistance for Saskatoon Inner City (CLASSIC), Volunteer, 2015-2016
- Regina Open Door Society , Volunteer, 2014-2015