Jeffrey Norwig is a partner in the firm’s Regina office. Jeffrey maintains a broad practice in the areas of real estate, wills and estates, and corporate governance. Jeffrey has experience in these areas having acted for individuals, out of province firms, and small to large corporations. Jeffrey has presented on these topics to many organizations.
Jeffrey’s practice supports a wide variety of clients in their personal and business needs. Jeffrey has been involved in many residential and commercial real estate transactions, including residential dwellings, commercial buildings, and farmland.
Jeffrey also maintains a broad corporate and commercial practice with an emphasis on corporate organizations, governance and related business law issues.
Jeffrey has been involved in providing comprehensive legal advice in the area of estate planning, business transition planning, estate administration and trusts.
- Saskatchewan, 2006
- Bachelor of Laws, University of Saskatchewan, 2005
- Bachelor of Administration, University of Regina, 2002
- "Best Lawyers in Canada"
- Real Estate Law, 2022-present
- Victor P. Dietz, Q.C. Pro Bono Service Award, Pro Bono Law Saskatchewan, 2019
- Canadian Bar Association
- Real Property and Wills South, Chair, 2017 – present
- Real Property and Wills South, Vice Chair, 2013 – 2016
- Law Society of Saskatchewan
- Regina Bar Association
- Regina Estate Planning Council, Board Member, 2020 - present
- Canadian Association of Gift Planners, Board Member, 2019 – present
- Pro Bono Law Saskatchewan, Regina Free Legal Clinic, Volunteer, 2009 – present
- Regina Queen City Kinsment
- President – 2015-2016
- Vice President – 2014-2015