Foster Weisgerber Q.C. is a partner is our Regina office. Foster is an experienced civil litigator with a focus on family and criminal law. Foster has appeared at all levels of Court and was awarded the designation of Queen’s Counsel in 2013.
Foster is a partner in our Regina office with a litigation practice focussed on family and criminal law and has appeared in all levels of court. Foster's family law practice also emphasises negotiated resolutions as a Certified Collaborative Lawyer. Foster has extensive experience dealing family law matters involving businesses and farm operations.
Foster is the former Chair of the Saskatchewan Water Appeal Board and is currently on the Board of Directors of Saskatchewan Government Insurance (SGI). As an SGI Director, Foster is also the Chair of the Investments Committee. Foster completed the ICD-Rotman, Directors Education Program in 2020.
- Saskatchewan, 1997
- Bachelor of Laws, University of Saskatchewan, 1996
- Bachelor of Business Administration, University of Regina, 1993
- Appointed Queen's Counsel, 2013
- Canadian Bar Association
- Law Society of Saskatchewan
- Regina Bar Association
- Saskatchewan Trial Lawyers Association
- Project Cypress, Director, 2018- present
- Saskatchewan Ambassador Alliance, Corporate Secretary, 2013 - present