Derek DeBolt is an associate lawyer in the firm’s Regina Office. Derek maintains a broad corporate and commercial law practice.
Derek DeBolt joined McDougall Gauley in 2021 as an articling student and became an associate with the firm after being called to the bar in June of 2022. He earned his Juris Doctor from the College of Law at the University of Saskatchewan.
Derek maintains a broad corporate and commercial law practice. Derek has experience with drafting corporate documents, conducting reviews of corporate contracts, representing parties in debt recovery claims, preparing estate planning documents, and assisting with both commercial and residential real estate matters.
Derek was born and raised in Regina, Saskatchewan and is proud to call it home. Prior to attending law school, Derek majored in Business Administration at the University of Regina.
- Bar Admission, Saskatchewan, 2022
- Juris Doctor, University of Saskatchewan, 2021
- Bachelor of Business Administration, University of Regina, 2017
- Canadian Bar Association
- Law Society of Saskatchewan
- Regina Bar Association
- Canadian Bar Association: Vice Chair of the Young Lawyer’s Association
- Volunteer, 2022-Present
- Law Students’ Association, College of Law, University of Saskatchewan: General Counsel
- Volunteer, 2020-2021
- Pro Bono Students Canada: Campus Legal Services
- Volunteer, 2019-2020