Danny maintains a broad litigation practice with a focus on civil and commercial litigation, labour and employment law, and a growing bankruptcy and insolvency practice. Danny has experience representing individuals, businesses, employers, municipalities, and insurers.
Danny obtained a Bachelor of Arts in Political Science with Distinction from the University of Saskatchewan in 2012 while a member of the Huskie Men’s Volleyball Team from 2007 to 2011. He then obtained his law degree with Distinction from the University of Saskatchewan in 2017 and was called to the Saskatchewan Bar in 2018.
Danny has represented clients at the Saskatchewan Provincial Court, Court of King’s Bench, and Court of Appeal, as well as in the Manitoba Court of King’s Bench.
- Saskatchewan, 2018
- Juris Doctor (with Distinction), University of Saskatchewan, 2017
- Bachelor of Arts in Political Science (with Distinction), University of Saskatchewan, 2012
- Law Society of Saskatchewan
- Canadian Bar Association
- Saskatchewan trial Lawyers Association
- Coach, numerous volleyball teams, clubs, camps, and organizations