Craig has a litigation practice with an emphasis on insolvency and restructuring, commercial litigation, and insurance defence.
As a member of the firm’s:
- Insolvency and Restructuring Practice Group, Craig advises clients with respect to a broad array of debtor-creditor issues, and has experience acting on behalf of financial institutions, insolvency professionals, debtors, and other stakeholders in proceedings initiated pursuant to the Bankruptcy and Insolvency Act and the Companies’ Creditors Arrangement Act; and
- Insurance Practice Group, Craig provides claims representation on matters involving bodily injury, property damage, and professional liability.
Craig has trial, arbitration, and appellate experience, and has successfully represented clients before all levels of Court in Saskatchewan.
- Saskatchewan, 2012
- Juris Doctor, University of Saskatchewan, 2011
- Bachelor of Arts (Honours), University of Saskatchewan, 2007
- Community Legal Assistance for Saskatoon Inner City (CLASSIC), Volunteer, 2009-2011
Awards & Recognition
- "Best Lawyers in Canada"
- Corporate and Commercial Litigation, 2021
- Insolvency and Financial Restructuring Law, 2021
Memberships & Associations
- Canadian Bar Association
- Saskatoon Bankruptcy and Insolvency Group, SK Branch, 2012-present
- Law Society of Saskatchewan
- Saskatoon Bar Assocation