Craig Frith is a litigation partner in the Saskatoon office and Chair of the firm’s Insolvency and Restructuring Practice Team.
Craig’s litigation practice focuses on insolvency and restructuring, commercial and construction litigation, and insurance defence.
In the scope of his practice, he regularly acts for:
- financial institutions, Licensed Insolvency Trustees, financially distressed companies, and other creditors in court proceedings under the Bankruptcy and Insolvency Act, the Companies’ Creditors Arrangement Act, and The Personal Property Security Act, 1993;
- contractors and design professionals in contract disputes, arbitrations, and multi-party court actions; and
- insurance companies and their insureds in personal injury, property damage, and professional liability claims, as well as coverage disputes.
Craig has successfully represented clients before all levels of court in Saskatchewan.
- Saskatchewan, 2012
- Juris Doctor, University of Saskatchewan, 2011
- “Best Lawyers in Canada”
- Corporate and Commercial Litigation, 2021
- Insolvency and Financial Restructuring Law, 2021
- Canadian Bar Association
- Bankruptcy and Insolvency North Section, 2012-present