While representing clients in a variety of general and commercial litigation matters, the main focus of Chantelle Eisner’s practice is in the area of insurance defence work and civil litigation. She has appeared as counsel before all levels of Court in Saskatchewan.
Chantelle's litigation practice includes claims representation in matters involving bodily injury and fatal accidents, product liability, commercial and contract disputes, construction and design professional liability, fire losses, hospital liability, and insurance coverage disputes.
- Saskatchewan, 2007
- Bachelor of Laws, University of Saskatchewan, 2006
- Bachelor of Science, Nursing (Distinction), University of Saskatchewan, 1999
- Saskatoon Minor Hockey, Manager, Atom Flyers, 2013-2015
Awards & Recognition
- "Best Lawyers in Canada"
- Corporate and Commercial Litigation, 2021
- Personal Injury Litigation, 2021
- Insurance Law, 2020-present
- Medical Negligence, 2018-present
Memberships & Associations
- Canadian Bar Association
- Law Society of Saskatchewan
- Saskatoon Bar Association
- Canadian Defence Lawyers
“Causation and Material Contribution”, “Bad Faith Issues in Over-Limits Claims”, “Recent Developments in Summary Judgment”, Co-operators, Calgary/Edmonton, 2014 Canadian Litigation Counsel , Western Conference, Calgary, AB, 2014
Canadian Litigation Counsel , Western Conference, Vancouver BC, 2010
"Current Developments in Labour Relations and Employment Law", Saskatoon and Regina SK, 2007
"Health Information and Privacy Seminar", Federated Co-Op, Saskatoon SK, 2006