Chantelle is a member of the Insurance Law Team with a practice that focuses on the defence of medical malpractice claims involving hospitals and health regions, professional liability, commercial and construction claims.
Chantelle’s practice focuses exclusively on insurance law and civil litigation, including defence of claims involving medical negligence, disability, personal injury, property damage, contract disputes, construction liability, fire losses, and insurance coverage disputes. Chantelle has appeared before all levels of court in Saskatchewan at the trial and appellate levels, as well as the Federal Court of Canada.
- Saskatchewan, 2007
- Bachelor of Laws, University of Saskatchewan, 2006
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (Distinction), University of Saskatchewan, 1999
- “Best Lawyers in Canada”
- "Lawyer of the Year", Personal Injury Litigation, 2022
- Corporate and Commercial Litigation, 2021-present
- Personal Injury Litigation, 2021-present
- Insurance Law, 2020-present
- Medical Negligence, 2018-present
- Canadian Bar Association
- Law Society of Saskatchewan
- Saskatoon Bar Association
- Canadian Defence Lawyers