Arran Ferguson is an associate lawyer in our Saskatoon office who focuses his practice primarily on the area of family law. Arran also has experience in estate litigation, general litigation, and residential real estate.
Arran joined McDougall Gauley LLP in 2016 as an articling student. He was called to the Saskatchewan Bar in 2017.
Arran invites individuals who require assistance with a family law matter to contact him. He advises and provides legal services in all areas of family law, including claims for division of family property, parenting disputes, child and spousal support issues, and preparation of cohabitation (prenuptial) or postnuptial agreements.
Arran recognizes that each family law client has different circumstances. He prides himself on his ability to reach reasonable resolutions in relation to all matters arising from a divorce or separation outside of the court process and also having the skills and knowledge required to succeed within the court process when required.
Arran has focussed his practice to the area of family law since 2017. This permits him to keep abreast of new developments in this highly specialized area of the law.
Arran was raised in Yellowknife, Northwest Territories but has called Saskatoon home since 2013. He enjoys playing soccer, snowboarding, golfing, running, and spending time with family and friends.
- Saskatchewan, 2017
- Certified Collaborative Lawyer, Collaborative Professionals of Saskatchewan, 2018
- Juris Doctor, University of Saskatchewan, 2016
- Bachelor of Commerce, Accounting (Great Distinction), Athabasca University, 2013
- College of Law Academic Excellence Scholarship, 2013
- ACAC Academic Athlete Award, 2010-2013
- Saskatchewan Trial Lawyers Association
- Canadian Bar Association
- Law Society of Saskatchewan
- Saskatoon Bar Association
- Community Legal Assistance for Saskatoon Inner City (CLASSIC), Walk-in Advocacy Clinic Volunteer, 2014