Angela is a partner in the Regina office. She is the lead of the Environmental Law Practice Group and practices extensively in the areas of environmental law and construction law. Angela’s broad experience in large, multi-party disputes allows her to provide practical and results-orientated advice to her wide array of clients, with a focus on resolution.
Angela Stolz's practice is focused on commercial litigation, with an emphasis on construction, builders’ liens, and tendering issues. Angela also practices in environmental law, including regulatory compliance, permitting, and contaminated sites.
Angela has extensive experience in managing large, complex, multi-party litigation and arbitrations, particularly in the construction context. She has appeared before the Court of King's Bench and the Court of Appeal in Saskatchewan. Angela has represented project owners, construction companies, and engineers.
Angela is the lead of the McDougall Gauley Environmental Law Practice Group and is the Chair of the Environmental and Resource Law South Section of the Canadian Bar Association. Angela has also participated in the Forum of Environmental Law.
- Saskatchewan, 2010
- British Columbia, 2009
- Bachelor of Laws (Distinction), University of Alberta, 2008
- Bachelor of Arts (Honours), University of Regina, 2002
- "Best Lawyers in Canada",
- Environmental Law, 2022-present
- Construction Law, 2020-present
- Canadian Bar Association
- Environmental and Resource Law South Section, Chair
- Law Society of Saskatchewan
- Law Society of British Columbia
- Regina Bar Association
- Jaleta Pacers Running Club Community Initiatives and Charity Fundraising Events, Volunteer, 2013-present