Andrew practices family law out of McDougall Gauley’s Saskatoon office. He has extensive experience in both litigation and negotiation. He builds his practice around providing sound advice that allows his clients to make sensible decisions as they move through difficult transition periods.
Andrew has argued successfully at the Court of King's Bench, as well as the Saskatchewan Court of Appeal. His areas of focus include parenting issues, child and spousal support, as well as division of family property. He takes a pragmatic approach and is comfortable with litigation, while working with clients and opposing parties and lawyers to negotiate sensible outcomes when possible. He has extensive experience drafting prenuptial and settlement agreements.
- Bar Admission
- Saskatchewan, 2017
- Juris Doctor, University of Saskatchewan, 2014
- Canadian Bar Association
- Law Society of Saskatchewan
- Saskatoon Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Saskatchewan Trial Lawyers Association
- Co-Founder, LA Charities, 2018-Present
- Community Legal Assistance for Saskatoon Inner City (CLASSIC), 2018
- Saskatoon SPCA Board of Directors, 2013-2014