Allie Harrington maintains a general practice with a focus on civil and commercial litigation.
Allie earned her Juris Doctor with Distinction from the University of Saskatchewan in 2022. Throughout law school, Allie volunteered with Pro Bono Students Canada, and was awarded the Chief Justice Richard Wagner Award in 2022 for her work. In 2021, Allie competed as an oral advocate in the national Gale Cup Moot.
Allie speaks conversational Mandarin Chinese. In her free time, Allie enjoys playing the clarinet, kayaking, playing badminton, and making pottery.
- Saskatchewan, 2023
- Juris Doctor (Distinction), University of Saskatchewan, 2022
- Bachelor of Music (Great Distinction), Brandon University, 2016
- Canadian Bar Association
- Law Society of Saskatchewan
- Saskatoon Bar Association
- Pro Bono Students Canada, Volunteer, 2019-2022
- Riverside Badminton and Tennis Club, Board Member, 2022-present
- The 525 Art Pop-up, Board Member, 2023-present