Ada is an associate in our Regina office. Ada maintains a practice primarily focused in the areas of family law, immigration law, and mineral estate planning and administration.
Ada was called to the Nigerian Bar in 2007 where she practised law in-house for over a decade with a major oil and gas company in Nigeria. Following her move to Canada in 2019, Ada earned her certificate of qualification to practice law in Canada from the Federation of Law Societies of Canada in 2021, and was called to the Saskatchewan Bar in 2023.
Ada volunteers with the Regina Open Door Society as a resource person for internationally trained lawyers, Family Law walk-in clinics organized by the Ministry of Justice, and Pro Bono Law Saskatchewan.
Ada brings a unique set of skills suited to cater to the evolving needs of Saskatchewan’s diverse demographics. She is fluent in English and Igbo.
- Saskatchewan, 2023
- Bachelor of Laws, Enugu State University Nigeria, 2004
- Certificate of Qualification, Federation of Law Societies of Canada, 2021
- Law Society of Saskatchewan
- Canadian Bar Association
- Regina Bar Association
- Saskatchewan Trial Lawyers Association
- Regina Open Door Society, Resource person for internationally trained lawyers
- Good News For Every Day Living, Board of Directors, 2010 – present
- Probono Law Saskatchewan, Volunteer