Wayne Bernakevitch does extensive work in both commercial and residential real estate including financing, estate planning and corporate and related law. He specializes in complex estate planning, business successions and transitions, corporate and business structuring, organization and reorganization of businesses and corporate governance.
Wayne also has extensive experience in the not-for-profit sector including working with charitable entities and foundations.
- Saskatchewan, 1983
- Certified Mediator
- Juris Doctor, University of Saskatchewan, 1982
- Bachelor of Arts (Distinction), University of Regina, 1973
- Regina Chamber of Commerce
- Past President
- Member, several non-profit corporate boards
Awards & Recognition
- "Best Lawyers in Canada"
- Corporate Governance Practice, 2021
- Real Estate Law, 2015-present
Memberships & Associations
- Canadian Bar Association
- Law Society of Saskatchewan
- Regina Bar Association
- Canadian Association of Gift Planners
- Canadian Association of Family Enterprises
- Canadian Association of Farm Advisors
Estate Planning, Real Estate and Corporate Law, numerous seminars and workshops