Justine Shenher is an associate in the firm’s Saskatoon office. She maintains a broad civil litigation practice, and has experience with various insurance, civil, and estate disputes. She also has experience in estate planning for individuals, couples, and families. Justine has appeared before the Saskatchewan Court of Queen’s Bench, the Provincial Court of Saskatchewan, and various tribunals.
Justine’s practice focuses on insurance law, estate planning, civil litigation, estate litigation and administration. She also assists clients with residential real estate transactions.
Justine has prepared materials for all levels of court in Saskatchewan and has appeared as counsel before the Court of Queen’s Bench for Saskatchewan, the Saskatchewan Provincial Court, and tribunals such as the Automobile Injury Appeal Commission, and the Saskatchewan Office of Residential Tenancies.
- Saskatchewan, 2019
- Juris Doctor, University of Saskatchewan, 2018
- Bachelor of Arts, Sociology (Honours), University of Saskatchewan, 2015
- Canadian Bar Association
- Law Society of Saskatchewan
- Saskatoon Bar Association
- Canadian Food Grains Bank, Board Member, 2020-present
- CLASSIC Alumni Relations Committee, Member, 2019-present
- 100 Women Who Care, Saskatoon, 2019-present