Erik Heuck is an associate in the firm’s Regina office. He maintains a broad corporate and commercial law practice.
Erik Heuck has experience drafting corporate documents, working on simple and complex business transactions, and representing parties in the debt recovery and judgment enforcement process. He has also appeared before the Court of King’s Bench.
Erik joined McDougall Gauley in 2021 as an associate after being called to the bar in August of 2021.
Erik earned his Juris Doctor with distinction from the University of Saskatchewan in 2020, where he was President of the Law Students’ Association and Managing Editor of the College’s student newsletter. While in law school, Erik also competed in the Laskin Memorial Moot.
Prior to attending law school, Erik majored in English at the University of Regina.
- Saskatchewan, 2021.
- Juris Doctor (Distinction), University of Saskatchewan, 2020
- Bachelor of Arts, English (Distinction), University of Regina, 2020
- Academic Silver Prize, 2017
- Dr. Wilma Ebbitt Memorial Scholarship in English, 2017
- Canadian Bar Association
- Law Society of Saskatchewan
- Regina Bar Association
- Pro Bono Law Saskatchewan, Residential Tenancies Panel Program, 2020-2021
- Law Students' Association
- President, 2019-2020
- Career and Class Representative, 2018-2019
- Caveat Lector
- Managing Editor, 2019-2020
- Editorial Board Member, 2018-2019
- Community Legal Assistance for Saskatoon Inner City (CLASSIC), Volunteer, 2017-2018