Adam MacNeil works in the Regina office and provides a wide array of services including preparing wills and power of attorneys, advancing and defending lawsuits, and representing parties through the debt recovery and judgment enforcement process. Adam also has experience working on large, complex litigation matters.
Adam practices in the areas of civil and commercial litigation, estate planning, and criminal law.
Within his practice, Adam provides the following services:
- preparing wills, power of attorneys and healthcare directives for clients;
- advancing and defending lawsuits, and small claim actions;
- representing parties in debt recovery and judgement enforcement claims; and
- assisting in criminal matters including traffic tickets.
Adam also has experience in large scale, complex litigation matters involving a large number of documents, assisting clients in using eDiscovery software to efficiently analyze and organize evidence.
- Saskatchewan 2020
- Juris Doctor (Distinction), University of Saskatchewan, 2019
- Bachelor of Human Justice (Great Distinction), University of Regina, 2016
- Academic Merit Scholarship, University of Saskatchewan, 2017
- Thomas P. & Peter S. Deis WWII Memorial Scholarship, University of Saskatchewan, 2016
- Academic Gold Prize, University of Regina, 2016
- Albert Huget Memorial Scholarship, University of Regina, 2015
- Academic Gold Scholarship, University of Regina, 2015
- Keith Couse Award Recipient in Human Justice, University of Regina, 2014, 2015
- Academic Silver Scholarship, University of Regina, 2014
- Centennial Merit Plus Scholarship, University of Regina, 2012
- Canadian Bar Association
- Vice-Chair, Privacy & Access Law South Section, 2020
- Law Society of Saskatchewan
- Regina Bar Association
- Law Students Association, College of Law, University of Saskatchewan, Representative, 2017-2019
- Saskatchewan Hockey Association
- Clinic Instructor, 2015-2017
- Referee, 2012-2017
- Regina Hockey Officials Association, Supervisor & Clinic Instructor, 2013-2017